Re: [FH] Apology

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      NO APOLOGY NEEDED!

      That's why we are here. I started this list when Mudgie had a reaction
      to a heart med we gave him. I had found so much help on the CRF list, I
      though a heart list could do good too.

      When Kearra died later that year, I posted the same type of email you
      did. Really.

      We are not only here to get you through HCM treatment and advice, but
      we are here to offer support when it has ended also.

      Please don't think you've done anything wrong, you haven't!

      :)

      Diane

      > <tt>
      > --Dear Group.<BR>
      >   I just wanted to apologize for my post, "Grief
      Struck" the other <BR>
      > day.  All of you are fighting to keep your fur babies alive and
      I  <BR>
      > now feel that my very depressing story didn't belong on this
      board.  <BR>
      > I'm just so grief stricken and understanding HCM has become an <BR>
      > obsession with me. It was the reason I joined this group, so that I
      <BR>
      > could understand everything I could.  I hate the fact that I had
      no <BR>
      > time to say good-bye to my Checkers.  The pain and guilt I feel
      is <BR>
      > overwhelming, most of the time.  He didn't deserve to go through
      any <BR>
      > of what he went through.  I wish the vets didn't try all their
      <BR>
      > heroics.  I knew nothing about HCM the night I brought him
      in.  He <BR>
      > was such a gentle and calm cat.  I loved him so much.
      Please keep <BR>
    • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        There is absolutely no need to apologize. We all realize that some posts might uplift us while others make us sad but the bottom line is from my experience with this list is that we are here for each other good times and bad. I hope we have been able to help you in your time of grief. Heather "Rose"