RE: [feline-heart] Harpsie update )-:

  • Helen Coughtrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Dear Helen,

      I am so sorry to read about Harpsie and your credit card (life sucks at
      times). I will send my strongest healing vibes to both Harpsie and Thomas
      and keep everything crossed for you all.

      Have you tried Harpsie on kitten or senior cat food (Whiskas do a good one
      and it has added taurine - I am assuming here that you are in the UK). Also
      latterly Murphy would eat IAMS kitten food - it's actually called pate and
      comes in a little tin in a purple wrapper - pets shops have it. He would
      also eat raw mince but I'm not sure how good for them that actually is.

      Stay strong

      Helen