Re: [feline-heart] Digest Number 93

  • J. Z.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Yesterday after Ollie got back from the vet, he was quite chipper, even into
      the evening. More social than he's beein in a long time. I did not have
      the air conditioning on downstairs last night, and Ollie is too stupid to
      come upstairs where it's cool. This morning he could hardly get up, until
      we turned on the a/c. After about an hour, he finally ate a little bit and
      while he's still lethargic, he doesn't look as if he's at death's door. I
      wish he'd eat more, but in this weather, who wants to?

      Today I am leaving the room air conditioner on in the downstairs bedroom and
      coming home at lunchtime to check on him.

      To J. Rosenberg: My regular vet is Ken Fischer of Hillsdale Animal
      Hospital. I believe his consulting cardiologist on Oliver's case is Dr.
      Sammarco at Cardiopet.

      Jill