Re: [FH] Re: Harriet's behavior

  • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2002
      Jeanne- I am getting to the point of wanting him off the digoxin. He takes it twice a week and is due another dose on Wednesday so a decision needs to be made. The vet just called while I was emailing you. He didn't get yesturdays blood in yet but wanted to call me anyhow (very nice). I told him Tyson spent most of the night in bed with us (which I lvoed but also feared this this was quite different than his normal independent ways) and seemed drug. He says he is nearly certain that its the digoxin but that he would prefer to keep him on it since he ate this morning (tuna fish---wouldn't touch his food) and does not have diahrea. But he does think maybe we should skip a dose tomorrow (he takes it twice a week)and see how he reacts. ALthough he is not terribly worried about the sypmptoms Tyson displays he does want him to be himself again. So we continue the game of med management. THanks for the email. Lets keep our fingers crossed blood comes back ok and we can up the lasix and get the rest of that fluid out (not much but there is a little). Thanks again for the email. Heather