P.S....

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      Today has been a bad day all round: apart from the stress of Harpsie's
      condition, my credit card company rang me to tell me somebody in the USA
      (anybody want to fess up here? <g>) has been using my credit card to buy
      stuff over the internet ($300 to date). Luckily they are not making me pay
      for this stuff, but they cancelled my card today and I have to wait a few
      days for the new one.

      So of course with no credit card I was very worried about paying the vet
      bill. Anyway, Harpsie had ultrasound of heart, abdomen and kidneys, with
      stills taken, then his vet and I had a half hour consultation, and I was
      given 20 days medication to take home. Cost? $48! I think I need to query
      this, I wasn't thinking straight at the time but surely that cannot be
      right?!

      Helen, Harpsie, Indie and Thomas

      * *
      Tanya's UK Feline Chronic Renal Failure Information Centre:
      http://users.ouvip.com/tanya