Getting kitties to eat

  • starbuck61
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2002
      For the folks who have trouble getting their kitties to eat, have you
      tried the Hill's A/D canned food? When Yoda starts to get finicky, I
      give her a can of this and she will go through the whole thing almost
      immediately. It is a sort of "emergency" cat food that has been
      formulated with the intent to get cats to eat when they aren't. I
      guess it must be something about the flavor, but I haven't tried it
      myself...

      Spencer and Yoda