list, remedies

  • Lise M MacGregor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      I have only been on this list for a couple of weeks and have found you
      all to be very kind and supportive!! Your input and information are
      invaluable to me, to hear from personal experiences adds so much more to
      the course of treatment I choose as it really gives me an insight as to
      what to expect, etc. I feel a connection to you all and that is
      paramount when dealing with a tragic situation....the relief, calm and
      positive energy I get transfers to my kitties and that HAS to be
      beneficial to them. I wish I had the wealth of knowledge and technical
      information you all seem to have, but I will share what I know has been
      helpful to me, as insignificant as it may be !! I look forward to
      reading what each of you has to say even if my kitties aren't presently
      experiencing the problems you write about....it will however inspire me
      to go ahead and look things up to store away in my brain ( or my
      knucklehead like my hubbie likes to call me sometimes...lovingly I might
      add )....I just wish I had a way to keep you all straight....that is, I
      read bits of info about so and so, and bits here about someone else....it
      is like watching parts of a movie through a window. Does this list have
      a "list" of who is who and what kitties belong to who to keep things
      easier to follow? Or is that getting too personal? I find myself going
      back on my e-mails to verify who belongs to who......anyway, thanks for
      being here guys!

      Now to a topic.........finally, you say! Is there a way to get
      homeopathic remedies down the trap with a kittie who can only be fooled
      by putting pills in food? I know the remedies can not be touched. I
      have just found a homeopathic vet and hope to be able to start a remedy
      soon for Harriets HCM but am reluctant because of having to administer it
      !! I'm just now getting my little Harriet's trust back since I've
      started the food/pill hide and seek method!
      Lise