RE: [FH] Re: Hello to All

  • Karen LeBlanc
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2002
      Steph & Gus:
      Bailey is on Furosemide Solution for fluid build-up and Cardizem for his
      heart. Also he gets a baby aspirin every 3 days. My vet gave me some
      samples of a treat/chewable to see what flavors he likes before putting the
      meds in it. I may try this for the next prescription.

      I've been crushing the aspirin and putting it in the can food juice and that
      has been working OK so far.

      I guess its all just trial and error until we each find the best way for our
      individual pet. Cat personalities are all so different, thats part of what
      I love about them.

      Sure I'll take your pharmacists number just in case mine doesn't offer other
      flavors to compound the meds in. Thanks!