pills

  • bo1024
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      I have 3 cats I give meds to. One takes rutin 3 times a day and I
      cut it in 3 pieces and hide each one in whisker lickens beef
      flavor. Some are easy to press in I also do this for atenol and 1/2
      baby asprin for sockster they wait on their pill each am. Now my
      other one I put it in a little bit of american cheese. this works
      for
      the three but some cats are not that easy to fool.
      Janie
    • Karen LeBlanc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
        Janie,
        Bailey does like cheese but he doesn't eat a lot at a time. Its something
        to try though if he gets tired of the can food.
        Thanks

        I have 3 cats I give meds to. One takes rutin 3 times a day and I
        cut it in 3 pieces and hide each one in whisker lickens beef
        flavor. Some are easy to press in I also do this for atenol and 1/2
        baby asprin for sockster they wait on their pill each am. Now my
        other one I put it in a little bit of american cheese. this works
        for
        the three but some cats are not that easy to fool.
        Janie

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor