[FH] Re: Hello to All

  • gussielou49
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hello Pam: We have the enalapril compounded at a local regular
      pharmacy and they do a great job. It smells & looks just like tuna
      juice! The other (animal) pharmacy is called Animal Pharm, 76 A
      Front Street, Scituate, MA 02066. Phone 781-544-3010. When Gus sees
      me coming w/ the syringe 2x day, he actually gets excited! He never
      runs away like he used to when we first started all of his meds and
      both were pills. I used to cry after pilling him because I felt like
      he hated me. Now it's so different.
      Good luck, Steph