Re: [FH] Re: Hello to All

  • Pam Vojtas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hello Steph and Gus,
      I was wondering if you could provide the info on your pharmicist. Maggie
      is on enalapril also and although the 1/2 pill is small (I crush it in
      the Pet-tinic/Lasix mix), I think it may be a good idea to see what this
      liquid is like.

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
        Hello Pam: We have the enalapril compounded at a local regular
        pharmacy and they do a great job. It smells & looks just like tuna
        juice! The other (animal) pharmacy is called Animal Pharm, 76 A
        Front Street, Scituate, MA 02066. Phone 781-544-3010. When Gus sees
        me coming w/ the syringe 2x day, he actually gets excited! He never
        runs away like he used to when we first started all of his meds and
        both were pills. I used to cry after pilling him because I felt like
        he hated me. Now it's so different.
        Good luck, Steph