Re: [FH] piller

  • Lynnie Henderson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2002
      One more thought about the piller. When you said you'd tried one, I remember
      that I actually had tried one before, too. But the emergency vet gave me a
      slightly different kind that seems to have a little more "thrust" than the
      first one. It has a soft rubber tip that holds the pill, so I don't have to
      worry about hurting her if I stick it way down. You might just ask your vet
      what kind s/he has and give it another try. As long as I just do it in one
      quick motion, it's great,
      LH
    • Karen LeBlanc
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2002
        I just got a new one from the vet with a soft rubber end. I may try it
        again and see what happens.
        Thanks for the info.

        One more thought about the piller. When you said you'd tried one, I
        remember
        that I actually had tried one before, too. But the emergency vet gave me a
        slightly different kind that seems to have a little more "thrust" than the
        first one. It has a soft rubber tip that holds the pill, so I don't have
        worry about hurting her if I stick it way down. You might just ask your
        vet
        what kind s/he has and give it another try. As long as I just do it in one
        quick motion, it's great,
        LH

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor