Re: [FH] the roller coaster

  • Lynnie Henderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      After a couple of months of being completely paranoid that something would
      happen to Freckles while I wasn't there, I decided that I would much rather
      have her doing whatever she wants to do when she goes. She was diagnosed in
      January and currently is happy and playful. She's gotten more vocal (I think
      in part because her "brother" died in January and he did most of the
      talking.) and makes it very clear to mom if she wants catnip or a treat or
      is not happy with the flavor of food that day. She runs around the house and
      plays with her little fur mice and often brings one to me with that maternal
      yowl that lets me know it's a gift and she wants to be praised.

      In other words, I do my best to just enjoy her and know that when the time
      comes for her to leave, she will have spent her life well.
      Lynnie