Re: [FH] Kitty has heart murmur, please help!

  • Bill & Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
      And then others (like me) just don't clean much at all. I guess not
      cleaning is a lot healthier for the cats -- what a great excuse (not that I
      needed one).

      Lynnie is right about not feeling guilty. A friend recently threw out all
      the little catnip mice for fear her cat might eat them -- and the cat ate a
      5-inch catnip mouse and part of her blanket. So you just can't completely
      catproof a house. BTW, my friend's kitty is OK after emergency surgery.

      Linda