should arrythmias be treated

  • bacheak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2002
      Just wondering because I got the feeling from the vets that if cpk
      comes back okay today we may not have to worry about it but now I'm
      worried and think I should take him to the cardiologist anyway. I
      don't know a thing about arrhythmias but it seems like they could be
      serious. Thanks to those who responded to my first message.