Re: noncrf-casey dropping heartbeats

  • sallymerlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24 2:55 PM
      Hi Bonnie,

      Muffin had dropped heartbeats too and the Atenelol fixed it like
      magic...it also reversed his murmur from a stage 3 to non-existant!
      That was when he was 17-18 yrs old. Yes, he did(and does still, now at
      20yrs old) have CHF, but the meds have allowed him to have a fairly
      good quality of life for these last 2 years, so there is hope!

      Good luck with the tests and I hope Casey responds well to any
      treatments you may need to give...the dropped beats do need to be
      addressed as they will, over time, make it harder on his whole
      system...but the meds usually perscribed usually work very well, so
      don't be upset if you hear this news.

      Best wishes,

      Sally