Thank you!

  • Voula
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23 5:48 PM
      Dear friends on our cat groups,
      thank you for taking the time to vote for my Lucy and Rosie in the Orange Cats Reign Competition. Lucy and Rosie won the Spring Seasonal Competition, and we could not have done it without all your support and votes. God Bless you all.
      Love, Voula and Lucy and Rosie and my Beautiful Angel Sachie and my Magnificent Angel Pebbles