medications available

  • Jenny Krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23 7:43 AM
      Hi everybody,

      I finally got the courage to look at (Angel) Pucaru's medications that I
      have left over. If anyone could use any of this for their cats, please
      email me at pucaru@... :

      Diltiazem 30 mg - about 15 tablets, some already split
      Digoxin 125 mcg - about 20 tabs
      Lotensin 5 mg - about 7 tabs, some split
      Furosemide 12.5 mg - about 10 tabs
      Theophylline 100 mg - about 10 tabs

      I will be glad to mail them to anyone who might need them.

      Thanks also to everyone who emailed their support. It's still pretty rough.
      I miss my baby soulpet so very much. And find different things to feel
      guilty about as the grieving process continues.

      Jenny