Off Topic : Four hours left to go in the cat photo competition!

  • Voula
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2002
      Dear friends,
      a reminder that there are four hours left to go in the cat photo competition! So if you haven't voted today, vote now for my Lucy and Rosie! We have a good chance to win, so please vote now!
      The link to vote is
      http://home.attbi.com/~mythaddeus/spring2002.html
      Thank you.
      Love, Voula (who can now stop annoying her friends for votes!) and Lucy and Rosie (thank you for voting for us!), and my Angels Pebbles and Sachie, and Bren (our friend who has been campaigning for us) (No more photo competitions unless we get into the annual which is next year!)