Lysine

  • adawson1971@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Several weeks back, someone mentioned administering Lysine as a way to treat and prevent URIs. Sorry, I forget who it was.

      I've been reading around the internet, but haven't found any definitive answers for the following questions:

      Is this the same Lysine that humans take? Can I go into a health food store and buy it?

      The initial recommendation was to sprinkle it on food. Moth is free fed, so that's not really a viable option. Has anyone used gelcaps for this?

      Thanks,

      Annette and Moth