  • sallymerlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
      Hi Debbie and Chief,

      That Atenelol is great stuff, isn't it?! Muffin's murmur went from
      a 3+ to nothing over the course of about 6 months on that stuff. He
      was diagnosed with severe HCM two years ago and is still ticking
      along, so I am a believer in the stuff.

      Good luck with the ultrasound...sounds like Chief is in good hands!

      Best wishes,

      --- In feline-heart@y..., Debbie Graham <debgram_2000@y...> wrote:
      > Thanks Sally! The only medication Chief is on is the Atenolol.
      They were thinking he may have a kidney infection so they want to do
      an ultrasound of that. He has had about 5-6 UTI's in less than a year
      and they want to check now why this is happening so often. They said
      if it is a kidney infection we need to fix that because too many of
      them will cause kidney damage.