prayers needed [was Re: what's going on?]

  • Jenny Krieg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
      Thanks, Sally. I did take Pucaru in to his regular vet this morning and
      from there to his cardiologist. His BUN & creatinine have shot up since
      Friday night and he's now in the hospital. It will be very difficult to
      treat his kidneys with the kind of heart disease he has.

      Please, everyone, say a prayer for little Pucaru. He is the joy in my
      life...

      Jenny

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
        I will say a prayer for him.
        Debbie, Bailey, & Chief
        Jenny Krieg <pucaru@...> wrote: Thanks, Sally. I did take Pucaru in to his regular vet this morning and
        from there to his cardiologist. His BUN & creatinine have shot up since
        Friday night and he's now in the hospital. It will be very difficult to
        treat his kidneys with the kind of heart disease he has.

        Please, everyone, say a prayer for little Pucaru. He is the joy in my
        life...

        Jenny

        > I am no expert but I would advise that if your kitty has not eaten
        > by Monday morning you probably should see a vet ASAP. Things can go
        > quickly wrong with kitties when they don't eat and hiding etc, while
        > possibly just sulking, could also be indiacting something worse.
        >
        > Your kitty may be dehydrated and may need some fluids, bu tthis is
        > tricky with CHF....you have to give small amounts and not overload the
        > heart, IF ...BIG IF, the vet says it's OK....
        >
        > But I would really think about seeing your vet...before things get
        > worse...not saying they will, but why not check just to be sure.
        >
        > Good luck!
        >
        > Sally

        Visit Bailey & Chief at:http://pages.ivillage.com/debgram/debsfelinefine/

      • Jan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
          Know that Pucaru is on my thoughts and prayers. May he feel better soon and
          be safely home with you...
          Jan

          http://joekopecky.homestead.com
          http://home.talkcity.com/earthteam2000/tonismith/index.html