Re: [FH] Bleach is gone...

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      Dear Isako,
      I'm so sorry to hear about your preicous Bleach. I was crying by the time I
      read your post as it reminded me of my Pretty Girl. Always remember that
      the happiness and love she gave to you was a reflection of the happiness and
      love you gave to her. My thoughts and prayers are with Bleach, and also
      with you and Matt.
      Jan

      http://joekopecky.homestead.com
      http://home.talkcity.com/earthteam2000/tonismith/index.html