Re: Bleach is gone...

  • reagansmomma
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3 2:04 PM
      I'm so very sorry about Bleach. My Murray threw a clot to his rear
      legs in March and it was just so very horrible. I released him from
      his pain that same morning. I didn't realize Murray even had a heart
      condition so it was such a terrible shock. I know how horrible and
      unbelievably sad you are feeling to lose your baby. It sounds like
      you did everything you could to give her a fighting chance and then
      you released her from her nightmare. You are a good and loving pet
      owner...she was so lucky to have you.

      ~Cyndy

    • marcijoy2002
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10 12:15 PM
        I am so sorry. Bleach is at the Rainbow Bridge now and no longer in
        pain.

        Marcia and Morris