Bleach is gone

  • zellenesa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2002
      I am so sorry to hear about Bleach. I believe she's with my Katchina
      and the gang at the Rainbow Bridge, running and playing. I'm sitting
      here at my PC with two beautiful pale apricot roses I picked this
      morning from my list kitties memorial garden. The perfume is just
      exquisite. Bleach will be one of the many kitties honored in my
      garden. It started out for the cancer kitty list, because my Katchina
      died of cancer. But I am on many other lists now, and each list has
      so many wonderful cats...so it's everyone's garden now. The roses are
      really fine this year, and there's a statue of a kitty looking up at
      the sky (or at the bird feeders...)