Re: bella worse. pulminory edema

  • sallymerlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      Melody,

      You and Bella are in my prayers...

      Try to trust the vets...

      About the edema...my vet says that Lasix can work miracles and
      right now Bella needs to be able to breathe...kidneys will have to
      take a back seat at the moment...but once her breathing is stable, you
      can attend to them (it) with what seems appropriate.

      Hang in there...she's a fighter, so are you...don't beat yourself
      up about the oxygen...it may not have done much good if she has P.
      edema...for that she's right where she needs to be, at the vets.

      Blessings of Peace and Light on both of you....

      Sally