Re: [FH] Bleach is gone...

  • Jenny Krieg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      Isako, I am so very sorry. Words fail.

      Jenny
    • Jan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        Dear Isako,
        I'm so sorry to hear about your preicous Bleach. I was crying by the time I
        read your post as it reminded me of my Pretty Girl. Always remember that
        the happiness and love she gave to you was a reflection of the happiness and
        love you gave to her. My thoughts and prayers are with Bleach, and also
        with you and Matt.
        Jan

        http://joekopecky.homestead.com
        http://home.talkcity.com/earthteam2000/tonismith/index.html