OT: ISP trouble

  • t_strano@msn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      FYI... I am having incorrigible problems with my email and their help(less) desk. It has been ongoing ever since their last "improvement" of moving from pop server mail to web-based (Hotmail) email, and countless calls and hours on the phone with them has failed to improve things one little bit. I am at the end of my rope because on a daily basis, people's emails get bounced back to them and I get all choked up and can't send/receive AND the remedies they give me either are inoperable, or WRONG. Like today's: DELETE everything in my Hotmail inbasket - "IT WILL STILL BE IN MY OUTLOOK EXPRESS INBASKET". WRONG!! It's all deleted.

      So, just a warning that until I get moved, in the next 3 weeks or so, things are going to continue to be screwed up, and I am truly checking email daily or nearly so, I am still online to the best of my ability, things being what they are, but you might have to "try harder" to get through to me. This has me really, really upset.

      Where I am going, I don't think there is MSN, I think there is only a tiny little one-town ISP, and who knows, that might be better than MICROSOFT, the top-of-the-line. Yeah, right.

      Teresa