Re: [FH] HCM+diabetes? how hard to manage?

  • Bill & Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi,

      I'm hoping your Bleach gets over this episode.

      Did you have her urine checked for glucose? Our Gage had a blood glucose
      of 750, and the vet was certain it was diabetes. But she wanted to double
      check, and his urine had NO glucose. Stress can raise the blood glucose,
      and I guess he was really stressed.

      Linda