Re: [FH] Playtime for Battlecats

  • adawson1971@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      Thank you all so much for the ideas. I really will try them.

      > And don't forget "drugs"...the catnip I mean! Catnip toys on
      > bungee cord hung in a doorway or other high spot are just loads of
      > fun...so is a paper shopping bag...and so is a large cardboard box,
      > especially if you cut holes in them for Moth to crawl in and out...add
      > a catnip toy and you just might get a little time for those scars to
      > heal!
      > ~~~~~~~
      Unfortunaly, Moth is one of the small percentage of cats who don't respond to
      catnip. I would love to see him "stoned." :-) But he just sticks his nose up
      in the air and walks away when I bring it out. I've tried fresh, dry, liquid
      and different brands of each. And nothing!

      But he does like the paper bags and cardboard boxes, particular the cardboard
      trays that beverages come in. He sits in them live he's just found his
      throne. :-)

      Annette