Re: [FH] strange question crf or heart

  • Lynnie Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2002
      First, sorry for your loss. Arthur was loved and you have many happy years
      of memories.

      I seem to post this a lot, but it has helped me so much that I hope it will
      have the same effect on others. When I was facing the death of a friend, a
      wise woman told me that when it's time for someone to leave the planet,
      nothing you can do can make them stay. When it's not time, nothing you can
      do can make them leave. I believe it. You did all you could and ultimately,
      it was time for Arthur to give up his fur body. His kitty spirit is still
      with you
      Take care
      Lynnie