Re: [FH] alcohol in liquid lasix

  • marcijoy2002
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2002
      If I zap it in the microwave, wouldn't that also break up the
      molecules that actually make up the Lasix? I am also confused about
      the chemistry of this since the alcohol isn't added to the solvent,
      it is the solvent (not soluble in water); if you got rid of the
      alcohol wouldn't the Lasix precipitate out? Also, heating alcohol in
      the microwave sounds like a fire hazard.

      Marcia and Morris