Thanks also Rutin

  • zellenesa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Widgie thanks everyone for the good wishes for her birthday! She got
      her nice sauteed chicken livers, plus some broiled salmon and
      asparagus...she is a little gourmet cat!

      To clarify about Rutin...it can be bought in any health food store as
      a supplement. I haven't used it but it is supposed to help with the
      fluid buildup. Dandelion extract is also used as a diuretic and is
      potassium sparing...again, I have not used this so can't speak from
      experience.