Re: [FH] Widgie's Sweet Sixteen today

  • peggy baldwin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      --- zellenesa <zellene.sandler@...> wrote:
      > My beautiful girl is celebrating her sixteenth
      > birthday...May 1 is
      > the date I chose for all my kitty birthdays. I think
      > she's actually
      > closer to 16 1/2. She's getting all her favorite
      > foodies, plus lots
      > of hugs and kisses (stop it, Mom, you are smothering
      > me!) There's a
      > package of chicken livers defrosting in the fridge
      > for her dinner.
      >
      > In a month it will be a year since her diagnosis
      > with HCM. She also
      > had asthma and hyper-t. Thanks to all of you on the
      > lists, I have
      > learned so much to help her, and to get support for
      > myself.
      >
      > Every day is precious with my wonderful Widgie.

      Dear Widgie,
      Happy Birthday.Indulge and enjoy yourself.
      Auntie Peggy and gang

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • sallymerlin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        Congratulations to Widgie!!

        Happiest of birthdays to you...and many more!

        Hope you had lots of cuddles and treats....be sure to tell your mama
        the birthdays need to be extended for more than just one day...treats
        and cuddles on a grand scale for another week might not be so bad, eh?
        ;-)

        Sally and Muffin (who's b'day is the 5th)

        --- In feline-heart@y..., "zellenesa" <zellene.sandler@p...> wrote:
        > My beautiful girl is celebrating her sixteenth birthday...May 1 is
        > the date I chose for all my kitty birthdays. I think she's actually
        > closer to 16 1/2. She's getting all her favorite foodies, plus lots
        > of hugs and kisses (stop it, Mom, you are smothering me!) There's a
        > package of chicken livers defrosting in the fridge for her dinner.
        >
        > In a month it will be a year since her diagnosis with HCM. She also
        > had asthma and hyper-t. Thanks to all of you on the lists, I have
        > learned so much to help her, and to get support for myself.
        >
        > Every day is precious with my wonderful Widgie.

      • shelleysbuttons
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2002
          -Gloria asked me to write and wish Widgie a very happy -belated
          birthday. How lucky she is to have you for a mom!

          Shelley and Gloria- In feline-heart@y..., "zellenesa"