Re: [FH] Widgie's Sweet Sixteen today

  • vandalin1
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      Happy birthday, Widgie. I hope you had a wonderful day.

      Anne V
      Warner Robins, GA
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2002
        haaaaaaapppppppppy birthday to you!!!

        Max and Pumpkin

        Happy birthday, Widgie. I hope you had a wonderful day.

        Anne V
        Warner Robins, GA
        My beautiful girl is celebrating her sixteenth birthday...May 1 is
        the date I chose for all my kitty birthdays.

      • Tricia Olson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2002
          Happy Birthday from all of my furry and feathered family.
          Trish
          Mike & Linda Irrgang <irrgang@...> wrote: haaaaaaapppppppppy birthday to you!!!

          Max and Pumpkin

          Happy birthday, Widgie. I hope you had a wonderful day.

          Anne V
          Warner Robins, GA
          My beautiful girl is celebrating her sixteenth birthday...May 1 is
          the date I chose for all my kitty birthdays.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT