Re: [FH] Widgie's Sweet Sixteen today

  • Bill & Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      Happy 16th Birthday, Widgie.

      Linda and her cats
    • vandalin1
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        Happy birthday, Widgie. I hope you had a wonderful day.

        Anne V
        Warner Robins, GA
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2002
          haaaaaaapppppppppy birthday to you!!!

          Max and Pumpkin

          Happy birthday, Widgie. I hope you had a wonderful day.

          Anne V
          Warner Robins, GA
          My beautiful girl is celebrating her sixteenth birthday...May 1 is
          the date I chose for all my kitty birthdays.

        • Tricia Olson
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2002
            Happy Birthday from all of my furry and feathered family.
            Trish
            Mike & Linda Irrgang <irrgang@...> wrote: haaaaaaapppppppppy birthday to you!!!

            Max and Pumpkin

            Happy birthday, Widgie. I hope you had a wonderful day.

            Anne V
            Warner Robins, GA
            My beautiful girl is celebrating her sixteenth birthday...May 1 is
            the date I chose for all my kitty birthdays.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT