Atenolol treats

  • zellenesa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
      I wonder if your treats are from BCPvetpharm? I also had the
      Atenolol compounded into treats, and Widgie LOVED them! For about 4
      weeks. Then one day, she just turned around and HATED them. I keep
      trying to give her some every so often, but she just won't eat them.
      I called the pharmacy and they said sometimes that just happens.

      I still have a bunch of Atenolol treats, shrimp flavored, in 3 mgs
      size (1/8 of 25 mg pill.) IF anyone can use them, let me know.

    • marcijoy2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
        Is this BCP VetChews? I have heard of them and would like to try
        having them make Morris' meds into treats, but we are just starting
        out on low doses of meds and the doses (and maybe even types of meds)
        will probably change, so I'm going to wait.

        Marcia and Morris

        --- In feline-heart@y..., "zellenesa" <zellene.sandler@p...> wrote:
        > I wonder if your treats are from BCPvetpharm? I also had the
        > Atenolol compounded into treats, and Widgie LOVED them! For about
        4
        > weeks. Then one day, she just turned around and HATED them. I keep
        > trying to give her some every so often, but she just won't eat
        them.
        > I called the pharmacy and they said sometimes that just happens.
        >
        > I still have a bunch of Atenolol treats, shrimp flavored, in 3 mgs
        > size (1/8 of 25 mg pill.) IF anyone can use them, let me know.

      • Steph Schoff
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
          We have them compounded at Animal Pharm in Scituate, Mass. The pharmacist there is really great...she loves animals and has a lot of great suggestions. Gus has been on the treats for 1 week. So far, so good! What is BCP?
          -Steph