RE: [FH] Chief's update

  • Debbie Graham
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2002
      Thank you Linda. I promised Chief I will take care of him no matter what! He's my little clown so I have to take good care of him........lol
      Debbie, Bailey, & Chief
      Mike & Linda Irrgang <irrgang@...> wrote: sounds like you are doing a wonderful jjob of caring for your boy....he's
      lucky to have such a wonderful mommie!

      linda and the boys

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2002
        I'm always appalled by people who view their pets as "possessions" to be
        used and discarded at will....I have seriously reconsidered what I thought
        were good "friends" as a result of how they dealt with their pets....even
        when you tell them (as diplomatically as possible) that they are being total
        jerks and they still don't do the right thing, then that's the end of the
        relationship as far as i'm concerned....there's no excuse for it bec in all
        places in the usa today you can access healthcare for your pets and places
        that will help you if you can't manage all the expenses right away.....sorry
        to sound so emotional about this but it's one of those things that just
        really sets me off.....

        so ....on with the crusade, right!.....making the world happier for our
        furbabies!

        Linda

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2002
          No need to apologize, I feel the same way. I feel if you bring a animal into your house you should take care or it and treat it like if you brought a child into this world.
          Debbie, Bailey, & Chief
          Mike & Linda Irrgang <irrgang@...> wrote: I'm always appalled by people who view their pets as "possessions" to be
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Visit Bailey & Chief at:http://pages.ivillage.com/debgram/debsfelinefine/