Re: veterinary cardiologists....

  • Amber StarCat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2000
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. There is also a very wellknown vet
      cardiologist in
      Florida
      (Gainesville?) but I can't remember the name.....good
      luck and keep us
      updated.

      Linda Max and Pum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

      You are thinking of Dr. John-Karl Goodwin of his
      Veterinary Heart Institute in Gainesville, Florida....
      He's my vet. cardiologist. He has a fabulous website
      and you can find a page there that will tell you of
      different cardiologists in other states....here's the
      link:
      http://www.vetheart.com
      Hope this helps!!!
      ~~Amber