Re: [FH] Diltiazem, Pixie is always tired now, why?

  • elanonuevo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2002
      In a message dated 4/7/2002 11:32:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ruthlilycat@... writes:

      > does Diltiazem make kitties sleepy?

      Our Ozzie was sleepy on diltiazem. On cardizem he is running around like a
      banchie though! :) I'm new at this so I may be wrong but I think that
      diltiazem is a generic for cardizem. If so, then you can request the
      cardizem when refilling the prescript.

      Tia

    • Laura Penny
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2002
        Hi,

        My cats have been on diltiazem for more than 4 years, and we've never had
        any side effects, but every cat is different. Probably worth a call to your
        vet.

        Good luck.

        Laura