Diltiazem, Pixie is always tired now, why?

  • ruthlilycat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      Pixie who was never the most energetic kitty now has HCM.

      Every time I give him 1/4 of a 30 mg pill he goes to sleep. The vet
      said it's not supposed to affect him like that but he is sleepy from
      it.

      It was also upsetting his tummy (along with the flagyl for his
      diarrhea) but I fixed that.

      He's getting a syringe of some yogurt before we do pilling.

      Anyways, back to the problem, does Diltiazem make kitties sleepy?