Re: [FH] coq10 with oil

  • Cynthia Rausch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2002
      S Zacher wrote:
      I just purchased some CoQ10 for Spanky. They only
      carried the powder form or the oil based form that had
      more than just vitamin E in it. I purchased 30mg
      powder form (the only other ingredient it has is white
      rice powder).

      Hi Stacy,

      Below is a link that has information saying the powder forms
      are poorly absorbed. Scroll down to *Note
      http://www.dcnutrition.com/Miscellaneous/detail.cfm?recordnumber=136

      Cynthia, Taffy, Samuel