Re: [FH] Update on coworker's kitty

  • sallymerlin
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2002
      In doing research for my kitty I had a conversation today with my vet
      just after she had a cardio consult with a cardiovet at Cornell. I had
      asked about the drug "Rutin" as it had been suggested it might help my
      kitty's ascites (fluid in the abdomen)...the Cardiovet from Cornell
      said no, that Rutin IS good for chylothorax.

      Perhaps you can ask your vits about it.

      Good luck to you and your friend!

      Sally and Muffin

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/