Subject: Rescue Remedy

  • S Zacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      Where can I purchase Rescue Remedy? Would this have
      any effect on a kitty that was going to the vet for a
      blood panel or heart related tests such as EKG, Xray,
      Ultrasound? My kitty open mouth pants on the way to
      the vet he is so stressed and Feliway doesn't help him
      in the car.
      Thanks,
      Stacy

      Message: 7
      Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 15:09:05 -0600
      From: Lynnie Henderson <lynnie_henderson@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: For shock, trauma and loss

      Actually, Rescue Remedy contains both Rock Rose and
      Star of Bethlehem,
      plus
      Clematis, Impatiens and Cherry Plum. The combination
      is designed to not
      only
      relieve fear and anxiety, but also to treat other
      possible results of
      trauma
      (anger, restlessness, etc.). Much simpler just to use
      Rescue Remedy!
      Lynnie
      > After looking thru my reference materials, I would
      say that Rescue
      > Remedy is perfectly fine to use if you have nothing
      else. But if you
      > have access to the remedies, ROCK ROSE is
      specifically formulated for
      > Terror and I think this is probably how most felines
      feel about
      > heading out to the vet's so it would also be a good
      one to use on the
      > way to the vet's. On the way home, Rescue remedy or
      Star of Bethlehem

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/