RE: [FH] CoQ10 - does it cause nausea?

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
      it did cause nausea in pumpkin

      linda

      -----Original Message-----
      From: MJ&AR [mailto:amru@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 12:37 PM
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FH] CoQ10 - does it cause nausea?

      Hi Steph, I've been giving all of my 6 furkids CoQ10 for over a year and
      nothing has ever happened. One of my kids has lymphoma and is 19 yrs old and
      she doesn't react to it at all. I'm glad.
      MJ & sweet angel Thena & 6
      "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
      Anatole France