Bach Flower Essences for Grief

  • zellenesa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      I made and used this combination after the death of Katchina, my
      precious black kitty, from cancer. I would take 6 drops or so under
      my tongue. I would rub a few drops on Widgie's inner ear (not too far
      in.)

      Gorse for hopelessness and despair
      Honeysuckle for dwelling in the past
      Wild Rose for resignation and apathy
      Star of Bethlehem for trauma and shock

      These were chosen because we were both grieving, and Widgie became
      very apathetic after Katchina's passing. Note it's Wild Rose and not
      Rock Rose.

      I also took White Chestnut for myself, for obsessive thoughts and
      insomnia due to thinking about things too much