Re: What could be wrong?

  • diane
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      Anne,

      I wouldn't wait till the end of the month to get her bloodwork done.
      Peace of mind is priceless. As others have mentioned, get the liver
      values checked.

      Mudgie had a reaction to the Dilacor we tried him on for his HCM and
      stopped eating and it affected his liver values.

      Took him off the meds, he started eating a day or two later and his
      liver values went back to normal.

      Diane