Re: [FH] Just joined

  • Cynthia Rausch
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2002
      Julie Walker wrote:
      I would like to know just how high
      the risks are for those who have breeding cats from this line, how high
      are the chances of this being passed on, should we desex everything
      immediately, or should we rely on regular testing.

      Hi Julie,

      Have you tired to contact any other breeders, to see what information
      they may have.

      You can search on http://www.google.com

      Lots of breeders have websites, you can also check on;
      Cat Fancy
      http://www.animalnetwork.com/cats/default.asp

      I hope this helps,

      Cynthia