Mimi

  • Melody Woods
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 11:13 PM
      Today is the second anniversary of Bella's daughter Mimi's death
      She was my own little girl
      I miss her very much.

    • Mike & Linda Irrgang
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 5:10 PM
        I can only think of how Mimi musst be spending time at the bridge with
        Bigger, Sillie, Gray Cat, Bonzo and Bear Cat.....I cherish their memories
        and think of the times we'll have together. You and Mimi will too.

        Hugs and purrs,

        linda and the boys

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
          Lisa, a few years ago my brother accidentally ran over his dog (who liked to
          chase cars). It was dark and the dog was joyously welcoming him home by
          chasing his truck. He never saw the dog run around the back of the truck in
          the dark until it was too late. He was never closer to another living thing
          and was in serious grief and guilt for a long time. He cried like his heart
          was destroyed for days and he is a grown man who had already been through
          many tribulations in his life. Even I could not reach him to help him cope
          and his suffering was very difficult to watch since I love him dearly. But
          it was only because of the understanding this brought to his soul that he
          was able to help me in my time of need when my own kitten had to be pts. I
          was so distraught but he was able to hold me and tell me he understood, he
          told me how for days it felt like he couldn't even breathe, like what he had
          done was the most horrible offense and he literally beat himself up for
          something he felt he could never forgive himself for. Listening to him talk
          for the first time about this pain helped ease my own sorrow and brought us
          even closer together. I believe his empathy was a gift sent out of pain to
          help us both pull through a very difficult time. I am so very sorry. There
          are not words enough to express the sadness I feel for you and what you're
          going through. Can I suggest you talking about it to trained grief
          counselors? There are some here: http://www.alln.org/alln/chatroom.shtml but
          there are also other organizations with phone lines so you could talk with a
          living person who can try to help you cope with this terrible burden. This
          list is wonderful but I think it might help to pour out your heart to a live
          person. It is a tragedy that comes as a shock and they might be better able
          to give you tools to deal with that kind of loss.

          Again, my love and heart goes out to you. The pain you must be in is one of
          the worst there is and I wish there was more I could do besides sending my
          support.

          love,
          tori