Use of hind legs post saddle thrombus - How long does it take?

  • christie_geoffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2014

      Does anyone have any input to how long it took their cat to recover full hind leg mobility after their first episode.

      My cat had thrombus 3 weeks ago; he can move his legs, but his feet are still pretty limp.

      I am considering splinting his feet to keep them in place.

      Let me know if anyone has any experience or recommendations.

      Thanks,

      Geoff